2024 Freebie Friday #8

My journal album project using my latest Magical Winter Wonderland kit isn’t complete without the appropriate photo mat. On my previous project I used either postcards or journal cards as the 4” x 6” photo mat. Sadly I don’t have anything that works well for the square photo. Thus, for this week’s freebie, I decided to make a couple 4” x 4” ephemera which I called coaster. Along with it I also designed some winter themed quotes and words.


There aren’t a lot of words in the freebie. I couldn’t think of a lot of winter related words. If you have any requests/ideas, feel free to let me know. I will add it to the freebie which you can find through the link below.


Don’t forget the submission to my Magical Winter Wonderland giveaway ends March 4, 2024. To help you find the correct posts and YT video to comment, I put all the links in my linktree. If you missed last week’sMagical Winter Wonderland freebie, I left it in the linktree as well.


I hope you love the digitals I designed. I would really love to see what you will create with the digitals if you would like to share and please consider supporting me on social media (YouTube/Instagram). πŸ™

The links to the FREEBIE files, Ko-Fi, social media, and giveaway(s) ➡️here.
Copyright term:
- Feel free to use this for your personal project or finished products for sale.
- You MAY NOT reproduce, repackage/alter or sell these freebies AS-IS or as your own work either in print or digital form in a whole or in a small part (such as stickers, tags, etc) as a part of a "kit", as a digital item like a digital collage.

______________________________________________
πŸ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.πŸ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments