2024 Freebie Friday #14

So little time and so many things to do. That’s my forever dilemma. I have lots of tutorials to share but I just don’t have the time to record it. To make it worse, the weather hasn’t been cooperating. I couldn’t record when my husband was working at home (we shared space). I tried but he often makes sudden loud noises. I also had to bring my kids to doctor appointments. I am very hopeful that the weather will stay nice next week.


I was hoping to record a new tutorial today using the envelope templates I have for you today - 19 of them. Yes, 19 envelope templates.


There are 8 different styles of envelopes in different sizes. You can print these templates in any size you like, in any pretty paper or print on thick paper to use as templates over and over. I will be using them in my upcoming tutorial so get yourself a copy and stand by. I added these templates to my existing “Essential Junk Journal Templates FREEBIE” on Ko-Fi. If you downloaded it previously, please redownload the files.


I am trying to reach a new YT subscribers milestone - 2000 subscribers by the end of April. Please subscribe to my channel, if you haven’t and help me reach the goal. If I reach the goal, I am going to host a giveaway with one of the 2 journals I am currently working on (one of the journals - The Garden Story - will be gifted to my neighbor). You can follow the progress of the journals in my Journal Jigsaw Inspired series.


I hope you love the digitals I designed. I would really love to see what you will create with the digitals if you would like to share and please consider supporting me on social media (YouTube/Instagram). πŸ™

The links to the FREEBIE files, Ko-Fi and social media ➡️here.

Copyright term:
- Feel free to use this for your personal project or finished products for sale.
- You MAY NOT reproduce, repackage/alter or sell these freebies AS-IS or as your own work either in print or digital form in a whole or in a small part (such as stickers, tags, etc) as a part of a "kit", as a digital item like a digital collage.

______________________________________________
πŸ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.πŸ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments