2024 Freebie Friday #9

Wouldn’t it be nice to have a set of mostly used ephemera shapes in Junk Journal? It’s great if you have a punch or die for a specific shape you need but not all of us have punch/dies. I have a very limited punch (under 10 punches) and too lazy to bring out my die cutting machine. That’s how I came up with this week’s freebie.

So far I only have tab, ticket and stamp templates. I will be adding more in future whenever I have an idea/suggestion. With that said, if you have any request/suggestion, please let me know. This freebie is to help you, my fellow crafters, in your project.

If you are looking for tag templates, I already have a separate free template bundle. There are 16 different tag shapes in the bundle.

You can print these templates on your pretty paper or print them then glued a thicker paper like cereal box on the back so you can use the template over and over. If you like to print them into bigger or smaller sizes, you can also do that. This tutorial shows you how to do it with PDF file and JPG without a third party program.


I hope you love the digitals I designed. I would really love to see what you will create with the digitals if you would like to share and please consider supporting me on social media (YouTube/Instagram). πŸ™

The links to the FREEBIE files, Ko-Fi, social media, and giveaway(s) ➡️here.
Copyright term:
- Feel free to use this for your personal project or finished products for sale.
- You MAY NOT reproduce, repackage/alter or sell these freebies AS-IS or as your own work either in print or digital form in a whole or in a small part (such as stickers, tags, etc) as a part of a "kit", as a digital item like a digital collage.

______________________________________________
πŸ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.πŸ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments