Freebie Friday #49

This week, I designed library cards and pockets freebie for you to play along with me. I played with the Vintage Christmas Library Cards and Pockets kit I released this week and I came up with a total of 12 ideas. I wonder how many creative ideas you can come up with. If you like to know what I made with them, you can see it in my latest video.


This freebie is available on my cloud storage (PDF format ONLY) and on my Ko-Fi page (PDF and JPEG format). If you miss any of my previous freebies, please head to my Ko-Fi page. I have listed them all on the platform.


I hope you love the digitals I designed. I would really love to see what you will create with the digitals if you would like to share and please consider supporting me on social media (YouTube/Instagram). ๐Ÿ™

The links to the FREEBIE files, Ko-Fi, social media, and giveaway(s) ➡️here.

Copyright term:
- Feel free to use this for your personal project or finished products for sale.
- You MAY NOT reproduce, repackage/alter or sell these freebies AS-IS or as your own work either in print or digital form in a whole or in a small part (such as stickers, tags, etc) as a part of a "kit", as a digital item like a digital collage.

______________________________________________
๐Ÿ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.๐Ÿ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments