2024 Freebie Friday #5

My daughter wants to make Valentine cards for her classmates and teachers but I am not big into Valentine. I don't have any Valentine themed paper pads and I don’t really feel like making any Valentine papers. Last year I made some Valentine themed freebies though it’s more on the cute side. This year I want to make something that can be used for both Valentine or spring and not on the cute side.


The pink-purplish vibe gives the romantic feeling and the floral will make it work for spring themed projects. It’s not on the cute side for kindergarten but they are sufficient as card bases for my pink and purple lover daughter’s Valentine cards. For her cards, I am also planning to make some kindergarten-appropriate greetings like “You are my favorite person”. Do please let me know if you like these as well. I can share it as the upcoming Freebie Friday.


Oh, I finally have more child-free time but it might take a couple more days for me to start recording. The old phone I used to record is broken 😭 and I still have some housework to catch up. I found some old recordings that I haven’t posted so I will focus on editing those first. I can wait to have my personal life organized then I can focus on my crafting life.


I hope you love the digitals I designed. I would really love to see what you will create with the digitals if you would like to share and please consider supporting me on social media (YouTube/Instagram). πŸ™

The links to the FREEBIE files, Ko-Fi, social media, and giveaway(s) ➡️here.

Copyright term:
- Feel free to use this for your personal project or finished products for sale.
- You MAY NOT reproduce, repackage/alter or sell these freebies AS-IS or as your own work either in print or digital form in a whole or in a small part (such as stickers, tags, etc) as a part of a "kit", as a digital item like a digital collage.

______________________________________________
πŸ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.πŸ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋𑁋


Comments