2024 Freebie Friday #36

Last week I asked for autumn freebie requests and wow… you came up with lots of ideas. Therefore I decided to turn those requests into a freebie journal kit which I will be working on weekly while I am focusing on finishing the Ladies Journals and my other digital kits.


What should I call this kit? At the moment I called it “Autumn On Demand”. I can’t think of a different title, so please help me with this, too. I will be adding more files into the zipped file  as I make progress with this kit and I will update the file version accordingly. As of today (Sept 6, 2024), the file is on version 1.


If you have any ephemera requests or specific requests to be added into this freebie kit, leave a comment on this post.


Find the link to FREEBIE files, Ko-Fi and social media on my linktree ⬇️πŸ‘‡.
NOTE: To keep the link from getting cluttered, I only list the last 2 freebies. You can find all my FREEBIES on my Ko-Fi.

Copyright term:
- Feel free to use this for your personal project or finished products for sale.
- You MAY NOT reproduce, repackage/alter or sell these freebies AS-IS or as your own work either in print or digital form in a whole or in a small part (such as stickers, tags, etc) as a part of a "kit", as a digital item like a digital collage.

______________________________________________
πŸ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.πŸ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments