The Feline’s Secret Parlor Tutorial - Constructing the Journal Cover

Phew! Part 1 of my latest journal tutorial is officially LIVE on YouTube! ๐Ÿฅณ

In this video, I am breaking down exactly how I transform everyday cereal boxes into a thick, sturdy, and high-end quadfold journal frame. This project uses my newest digital collection, The Feline’s Secret Parlor, which I designed with a gorgeous balance of cozy vintage wallpapers, elegant baroque patterns, and a playful pastel color palette.

Because this journal is a special gift for my sister-in-law (who is brand new to junk journaling!), the main pages are kept simple and flat for easy writing. Instead, I am building all the interactive fun right into the cover flaps! I even got to use some happy accident printer misprints that turned out in her absolute favorite shade of pink. ๐Ÿ’•

Head over to my YouTube channel and watch the full cover assembly process (๐Ÿ”—The Feline's Secret Parlor - Constructing The Quadfold Cover). Don't forget to give it a thumbs up and subscribe so you don't miss Part 2!

______________________________________________
๐Ÿ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.๐Ÿ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments