This new school year brought a brand-new schedule challenge! Balancing three different school dismissal times means much less time sitting in my studio and way more crafting time on the go.
Over the summer, I picked my crochet hooks and knitting needles back up so I could fill those idle waiting periods with something creative. Here is a look at what’s been on my hooks and needles so far: lacy doilies, cozy hats, and amigurumi dolls!
And don’t worry—my paper crafting journey is still going strong! While digital kits might take a slightly slower, steadier pace around our family's schedule, I’m still actively designing and crafting behind the scenes. π✨
This week, my main focus is wrapping up this Princess Tiana amigurumi doll using Greta Wings' pattern for a friend's daughter's birthday party this weekend. I’m working against a tight deadline, so fingers crossed she's fully assembled before Saturday!
What projects are on your workspace or on-the-go bag this week?
______________________________________________
πPlease find and follow me on other social media here.π
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________



Comments
Post a Comment