🐾 Freebie Friday: A Sneak Peek at The Feline's Secret Parlor! 🐈✨

Happy Freebie Friday! Today I have a special preview sampler for you as we gear up for next week’s official kit launch and brand-new tutorial series! πŸ₯³ 

I’m sharing a 4-page sampler from the upcoming collection, featuring 2 landscape pages and 2 portrait background sheets—perfect for backing your ephemera, making tuck spots, or printing out for quick cozy journal spreads!

Whether you are crafting a quadfold folio, a cozy autumn journal, or a special gift for a cat lover, this upcoming collection offers a rich mix of background papers, artistic sentiment labels, stained glass elements, and a varied mix of feline character fussy cuts. The complete collection and Part 1 of the step-by-step tutorial series officially drop next week!

Grab your free copy today and get a head start on your weekend crafting! πŸ‘‡

Available in US Letter & A4 sizes.

Grab these unique digital printables now! ➡️ Sherls' Crafts Linktree .
(This linktree includes: Freebie files, Ko-Fi shop, and more!) Note: I love urprising my Ko-Fi followers with occasional freebie mini kits, so be sure to follow me there! I'd absolutely love to see what you create with these freebies—tag me in your makes! πŸ™

Freebie Use Policy: ✅ YES: Personal projects, finished products for sale.     

❌ NO: Reselling or repackaging digital files AS-IS.
______________________________________________
πŸ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.πŸ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments