Happy Freebie Friday, crafty friends! Today’s gift is a piece of a project very close to my heart. When I created my "Slow Life Compendium" project, I realized we all need a few gentle reminders to "savor the sunshine" and "bloom at our own pace."
Embrace the art of slowing down with this curated collection of 72 "Slow Life" phrases and words in a moody black background with white text! Each strip is approximately ¼” tall—perfect for journals focused on peace, recovery, nature, and simple joys.
These printable labels pair wonderfully with my brand-new kit, The Feline's Secret Parlor, as well as my Springtime and Whispers of Wildflowers collections! π✨
Available in US Letter & A4 sizes.
Grab these unique digital printables now! ➡️ Sherls' Crafts Linktree .
(This linktree includes: Freebie files, Ko-Fi shop, and more!) Note: I love urprising my Ko-Fi followers with occasional freebie mini kits, so be sure to follow me there! I'd absolutely love to see what you create with these freebies—tag me in your makes! π
Freebie Use Policy: ✅ YES: Personal projects, finished products for sale.
❌ NO: Reselling or repackaging digital files AS-IS.
______________________________________________
πPlease find and follow me on other social media here.π
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments
Post a Comment