Finished Tiana Doll and New Sunhat Update

I finished the Tiana doll at the last minute! πŸ˜… I completely forgot about her shoes and was frantically crocheting them in the car on the way to the party venue today (hence the dashboard background for the shoe photo)! Fingers crossed the birthday girl loves her. πŸ’š✨

I also started a hat project for myself, and it’s already more than halfway done! πŸ‘’✨

Now I have a dilemma: I'm really not in love with how the brim is turning out. It’s taking a lot longer to reach the width I want for this sunhat, and I’m seriously tempted to frog the brim and redo it with a different pattern that works up faster. 🐸🧢



Help me decide:
πŸ‘‡ Should I frog it and try a new brim pattern, or trust the process and finish it as-is?

______________________________________________
πŸ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.πŸ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments