πŸŽƒ FREEBIE FRIDAY (WEEKEND EDITION): Halloween Word Strips! πŸŽƒ

Happy Saturday! The backdated freebie train keeps on rolling! πŸš‚✨

Today I’m dropping part two of our mini-sampler series: Halloween Word Strips! πŸ“œπŸ‘»

Just like yesterday’s Autumn set, this page features spooky, Halloween-themed phrasing in crisp white text against a deep, striking black background. It creates the ultimate high-contrast accent for layering onto guest checks, creepy journal pockets, and potion bottle clusters!

🎈 A Quick Studio & Weekend Update

I was hoping to have the last backdated freebie ready for you today as well, but Ms. Sweetie received a birthday party invitation that she was so excited to attend! As always, family moments come first, so I paused designing so she could go celebrate with her friends. πŸ’•

I will be working on it between weekend moments and am aiming to drop that final freebie page tomorrow!

This sheet is a sneak peek of the upcoming 9-Page Autumn Word Strips Collection (featuring Generic Autumn, Halloween, and Thanksgiving themes across 3 background styles). Grab your Halloween sheet now and stay tuned for the final piece! πŸ•Έ️✨

Available in US Letter & A4 sizes.

Grab these unique digital printables now! ➡️ Sherls' Crafts Linktree .
(This linktree includes: Freebie files, Ko-Fi shop, and more!) Note: I love urprising my Ko-Fi followers with occasional freebie mini kits, so be sure to follow me there! I'd absolutely love to see what you create with these freebies—tag me in your makes! πŸ™

Freebie Use Policy: ✅ YES: Personal projects, finished products for sale.     

❌ NO: Reselling or repackaging digital files AS-IS.

______________________________________________
πŸ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.πŸ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments