2024 Freebie Friday #40 and #41

I have a burning question. Is my post ambiguous? What can I do to make it very clear that I uploaded all the new pages of this Autumn Splendor in the existing link? I stated in my posts what the latest version would be and that I uploaded it into the same link, I kept an update note on the listings and added a preview of the files you will get in the link. I did all I could think of to make it very clear that the new files of this Autumn Splendor are added to the only Autumn Splendor FREEBIE link. But, I still get questions that they couldn’t find the new files and that they can only find the forest page. What else can I do to make this very clear that the new files are ***added*** to the existing link? The reason I don’t create new listings for every release is simple - those who found this freebie kit in future won’t miss any part of it.

Sorry if I sounded grumpy. I really am out of ideas and it's been a very busy week full of school and playdates the past 2 weeks. On top of that, today my youngest one is sick. I will make time to edit my tutorial and finish the Ladies Journals Series and finish the digital I had planned for months now. Today I posted some ephemera for the Autumn Splendor for the missing freebie last week and this week. As of today (October 10, 2024) the latest version in the link is version 5.

Find the link to FREEBIE files, Ko-Fi, social media and giveaway on my linktree below (before the end of this post) ⬇️πŸ‘‡.
NOTE: To keep the link from getting cluttered, I only list the last 2 freebies. You can find all my FREEBIES on my Ko-Fi.

Find the link to FREEBIE files, Ko-Fi and social media on my linktree ⬇️πŸ‘‡.
NOTE: To keep the link from getting cluttered, I only list the last 2 freebies. You can find all my FREEBIES on my Ko-Fi.

Copyright term:
- Feel free to use this for your personal project or finished products for sale.
- You MAY NOT reproduce, repackage/alter or sell these freebies AS-IS or as your own work either in print or digital form in a whole or in a small part (such as stickers, tags, etc) as a part of a "kit", as a digital item like a digital collage.

______________________________________________
πŸ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.πŸ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments