2024 Freebie Friday#39

Last week someone told me that she couldn’t unzip the Autumn Splendor freebie since version 2. Did anyone else have the same issue? I tried downloading the file from my Ko-Fi shop using a different computer and account. I didn’t have any issue with it. As far as I know, when you can’t unzip a file, there are only 2 common possibilities: (1) I didn’t unzip the files properly and (2) the file wasn’t downloaded properly thus the file is corrupted.


This week I was able to reduce the previous file sizes without compromising the quality (still high resolution and 300 dpi). The zipped files don’t show the difference but each file is around a third of the file sizes of previous versions. I hope this will solve the issue some of you might have with the zipped files. If it’s still not working for you, feel free to PM me (or email me) and I will send you the files directly. Just please be patient with me. I am usually occupied with kids on weekends and during the weekday I try to finish up some chores.


This week and maybe next week I am on another social media detox whole focusing on finishing up the Ladies Journals and my design team project for RachandBellaCrafts. So… I am afraid there will be no video tutorial this week (though I already have some videos ready to be edited then posted).


Today I added 2 writing pages to the Autumn Splendor Freebie JJ Kit. I keep an update note in the link to keep you informed of the latest update. I will be adding more files into the zipped file  as I make progress with this kit and I will update the file version accordingly. As of today (Sept 27, 2024), the file is on version 4.


If you have any ephemera requests or specific requests to be added into this freebie kit, leave a comment on this post.


Find the link to FREEBIE files, Ko-Fi and social media on my linktree ⬇️πŸ‘‡.
NOTE: To keep the link from getting cluttered, I only list the last 2 freebies. You can find all my FREEBIES on my Ko-Fi.

Copyright term:
- Feel free to use this for your personal project or finished products for sale.
- You MAY NOT reproduce, repackage/alter or sell these freebies AS-IS or as your own work either in print or digital form in a whole or in a small part (such as stickers, tags, etc) as a part of a "kit", as a digital item like a digital collage.

______________________________________________
πŸ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.πŸ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments