2024 Freebie Friday #37

This month is my catch up month - catching up on the Ladies Journals, the digital kits I planned to release in previous months, and design team projects. Without a doubt the flu I caught earlier a few weeks ago didn’t help. I am fully recovered now but some of my family members are showing signs of illness. That’s why, though I have some recordings done, I am still uploading them at a slow pace. I need to stock up some videos in the event that any of my family members are down with flu and I don’t have time to record.


That’s enough news about my personal life. What do I have for this week’s freebie Friday? I have 2 pages for you: 1 background page and 1 writing page. Last week I asked for this free kit title. I got 2 inputs. One struck me more than the other. Thank you, Misty for the idea. I have renamed the kit with the title you recommended. Patti, I will be using your title for another kit I have in mind.


I added the 2 pages in previous links. I keep an update note in the link to keep you informed of the latest update. I will be adding more files into the zipped file  as I make progress with this kit and I will update the file version accordingly. As of today (Sept 13, 2024), the file is on version 2.


If you have any ephemera requests or specific requests to be added into this freebie kit, leave a comment on this post.


Find the link to FREEBIE files, Ko-Fi and social media on my linktree ⬇️πŸ‘‡.
NOTE: To keep the link from getting cluttered, I only list the last 2 freebies. You can find all my FREEBIES on my Ko-Fi.

Copyright term:
- Feel free to use this for your personal project or finished products for sale.
- You MAY NOT reproduce, repackage/alter or sell these freebies AS-IS or as your own work either in print or digital form in a whole or in a small part (such as stickers, tags, etc) as a part of a "kit", as a digital item like a digital collage.

______________________________________________
πŸ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.πŸ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments