Ideas to Use The Teacup Templates FREEBIE

The Ladies Journals I am currently working on don’t feel complete without any reference to tea time. Thus, I made some tea cups template and used it to make some ephemera/layout. There are a lot of things you can do with tea cup shape but at the moment I can only think of using it as a tag/journal card, belly band, tuck, and a booklet.

This is the link to my tutorial if you like to get some inspiration with the tea cup templates I shared a few weeks ago.



The digitals used in this series are on 30% sale while I am still working on this series. They are available on Etsy  and Ko-Fi.

Follow the series here and leave a comment to join the giveaway.

______________________________________________
πŸ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.πŸ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments