2024 Freebie Friday #33 and #34

Sorry I have been MIA for weeks. The Friday 2 weeks ago, I didn’t realize it was Friday until midnight then I was so busy and tired with the kids. The weeks following the first missing freebie Friday, I caught the flu. Yes, it’s just a common flu but since I caught the flu during my last trimester of the last pregnancy, a simple flu always hit me very hard. I was very very low on energy, I couldn’t do any simple tasks without getting exhausted and the continuous cough gave me a headache. In short, I have become nothing but a couch resident. Thank you to all who had messaged me to ask my whereabouts.


I am still recovering now and I have slowly gained more energy. I also recorded some videos to continue the Ladies Journals and catch up on the missing freebies. With that said, I uploaded the missing freebie Friday of week 33 and week 34. I also have a tutorial that I will upload soon using the freebies.


Find the link to FREEBIE files, Ko-Fi and social media on my linktree ⬇️πŸ‘‡.
NOTE: To keep the link from getting cluttered, I only list the last 2 freebies. You can find all my FREEBIES on my Ko-Fi.

Copyright term:
- Feel free to use this for your personal project or finished products for sale.
- You MAY NOT reproduce, repackage/alter or sell these freebies AS-IS or as your own work either in print or digital form in a whole or in a small part (such as stickers, tags, etc) as a part of a "kit", as a digital item like a digital collage.

______________________________________________
πŸ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.πŸ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments