2024 Freebie Friday #25

Before I started the “Ladies Journals” series, I decided to dedicate this week to cleaning and reorganizing my craft room. This break also allows me to catch up on posting. Frankly, I just started the cleaning yesterday. I am aiming to finish it by this weekend and start filming the new series.

With that said, I decided to share a Christmas related freebie - Christmas quotes. A friend is hosting a Christmas in July event in her Facebook group and I hope these quotes will give her community members another option to play with throughout her Christmas in July event. FUN FACT: some people in Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa celebrate Christmas in July πŸ™ƒ.

Oh, I found some small typo and mistakes in last week's “Flapper Era Quotes and Words” freebie. If you already downloaded the freebie, please redownload it again.

Find the link to FREEBIE files, Ko-Fi and social media on my linktree ⬇️πŸ‘‡.
NOTE: To keep the link from getting cluttered, I only list the last 2 freebies. You can find all my FREEBIES on my Ko-Fi.

Copyright term:
- Feel free to use this for your personal project or finished products for sale.
- You MAY NOT reproduce, repackage/alter or sell these freebies AS-IS or as your own work either in print or digital form in a whole or in a small part (such as stickers, tags, etc) as a part of a "kit", as a digital item like a digital collage.

______________________________________________
πŸ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.πŸ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments