2024 Freebie Friday #15

Sorry the freebie Friday today was posted late. I only had Tuesday morning to do crafting and recording. I planned to record multiple tutorials before the start of the long spring break which started today. Sadly, I was able to record the only tutorial I was planning to do last week: ideas to use printable envelopes. PS: I recorded the Lace Belly Band Blooms Tutorial well ahead of my schedule.

Last week, I shared a lot of envelope templates and had a plan to show ideas to use them. Now I finally can fulfill that plan. I used the templates on my latest video along with the Springtime quotes and words freebie I posted today. I left the links to the envelope templates on my linktree in case you miss it. Please note that the envelopes templates are added into my existing “Essential Junk Journal Templates FREEBIE” on Ko-Fi. If you downloaded it previously, please redownload the files.

Lastly, can I ask a favor, please? I am trying to reach a new YT subscribers milestone - 2000 subscribers by the end of April. Please subscribe to my channel, if you haven’t and help me reach the goal. If I reach the goal, I am going to host a giveaway with one of the 2 journals I am currently working on (one of the journals - The Garden Story - will be gifted to my neighbor). You can follow the progress of the journals in my Journal Jigsaw Inspired series.

I hope you love the digitals I designed. I would really love to see what you will create with the digitals if you would like to share and please consider supporting me on social media (YouTube/Instagram). πŸ™

The links to the FREEBIE files, Ko-Fi and social media ➡️here.

Copyright term:
- Feel free to use this for your personal project or finished products for sale.
- You MAY NOT reproduce, repackage/alter or sell these freebies AS-IS or as your own work either in print or digital form in a whole or in a small part (such as stickers, tags, etc) as a part of a "kit", as a digital item like a digital collage.

______________________________________________
πŸ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.πŸ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments