2024 Freebie Friday #10

Good for you if you have a variety of circle punches. The only circle punches I have is 1½” circles and a tiny one (like ¼”). It’s great if you don’t use them much. Unfortunately, I like to use a small circle for closure just like what I used in my latest project – accordion file folder (https://youtu.be/jGdlsomrUxQ).

So, I made myself some circles in a theme that will work in most projects - vintage wallpaper. I only need the 1” one. Since I already made some circles, I decided to make a set in a bigger size - 1½”. These circles are available on my Ko-Fi.

I hope you love the digitals I designed. I would really love to see what you will create with the digitals if you would like to share and please consider supporting me on social media (YouTube/Instagram). πŸ™

The links to the FREEBIE files, Ko-Fi andsocial media ➡️here.

Copyright term:
- Feel free to use this for your personal project or finished products for sale.
- You MAY NOT reproduce, repackage/alter or sell these freebies AS-IS or as your own work either in print or digital form in a whole or in a small part (such as stickers, tags, etc) as a part of a "kit", as a digital item like a digital collage.

______________________________________________
πŸ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.πŸ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments