2024 Freebie Friday #6

Now that all kids go to school, I shall have more free time to craft. What a naive thought… 4-5 child-free hours seems a lot but when you have a big pile of to-do-things, houseworks, and errands, those 4-5 hours are gone in a blink of time.

I really hoped to finish the winter digital I started last December. Unfortunately, I couldn’t finish it in time for this week's freebie. Well, I made good progress on that digital. Fingers crossed next week I will be able to post it. It’s no longer winter but since I already worked on it, I need to finish it and move on to the next digital I had in plan. I also reorganized some files on my computer and found an unpublished tutorial πŸ‘‰➡️ Making a Booklet from 1 Tag).

This week’s freebie Friday is my plan B: playing with photos. I wanted to try making some digitals using a real world photo and give it a vintage vibe. The photos I used are taken by me or my sisters around the world during spring time. I like how it turned out. Do you like it?

I hope you love the digitals I designed. I would really love to see what you will create with the digitals if you would like to share and please consider supporting me on social media (YouTube/Instagram). πŸ™

The links to the FREEBIE files, Ko-Fi, social media, and giveaway(s) ➡️here.

Copyright term:
- Feel free to use this for your personal project or finished products for sale.
- You MAY NOT reproduce, repackage/alter or sell these freebies AS-IS or as your own work either in print or digital form in a whole or in a small part (such as stickers, tags, etc) as a part of a "kit", as a digital item like a digital collage.

______________________________________________
πŸ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.πŸ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments