2024 Freebie Friday #1 - #4

I am back~. Thank you to anyone who has expressed their concern. 

Sorry I have been MIA since the end of 2023. I haven't had time to craft since Christmas. My husband's sister and family came. We haven't seen each other for years so I focused on spending time with them. Then around new year I had health issues which prevented me from doing much. It's one after another that I feel I already used up all my 2024 health issues quota in just a month.

It started with a lower left hip issue after my last childbirth flared up. I used to occasionally feel it when laying down. When it flared up, it pained me when I was standing in a certain position, sitting or bending down. The only relief was when I was laying down. After that was dealt with (still seeing the chiropractor to solve the issue), my son caught the flu and spread it to me after he recovered. The cough from the flu caused my neck muscle to tense and gave me headaches all day until my chiropractor helped me with it. Once those are taken care of, it's my daughter's turn to get sick. Thankfully everyone is healthy now and hopefully everyone will stay healthy so my 2 year old son can start his preschool next month.

This bundle of energy kid of mine left me barely any time for myself. I bet he developed a sixth sense to detect when Mommy is doing anything crafting related. Every single day he woke up from his nap not long after I did anything crafting related. I hope to finally get back to my usual schedule once he’s at school. The top priority is working on the idea I wanted to share for the lined papers I designed for the last 2023 freebie.

Today I finally finished designing and posting the freebies I planned for January: floral background pages, floral journal pages, some motivational quotes that speak to me throughout the time I am dealing with health issues, and some Chinese painting style digitals I always wanted to make.

I hope you love the digitals I designed. I would really love to see what you will create with the digitals if you would like to share and please consider supporting me on social media (YouTube/Instagram). πŸ™

The links to the FREEBIE files, Ko-Fi, social media, and giveaway(s) ➡️here.

Copyright term:
- Feel free to use this for your personal project or finished products for sale.
- You MAY NOT reproduce, repackage/alter or sell these freebies AS-IS or as your own work either in print or digital form in a whole or in a small part (such as stickers, tags, etc) as a part of a "kit", as a digital item like a digital collage.

______________________________________________
πŸ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.πŸ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments