Freebie Friday #52

It’s the last Friday of 2023. Can you believe it? Time sure goes by so fast. When I started this weekly freebie 52 weeks ago, I wasn’t sure that I would be able to keep it going. My life with 3 young kids is very unpredictable. There were days I posted my freebie late like today. Whatever the real life obstacles are, here we are. - in the 52nd release of the weekly Freebie Friday. Yes, I made it!!! 52 continuous weekly freebies.


This Christmas week was a very busy week for me. We have family coming over. It’s the first time for my kids to spend Christmas with their aunt and grandparents. And yesterday was my youngest one's 2nd birthday. I planned to post this freebie yesterday morning but I was occupied with cooking and baking just like all the other days throughout this Christmas week. It’s fun to cook a big batch of food for a lot of people. I really enjoyed it.


I picked the common theme for these lined papers - botanical and writer theme. The botanical one, IMO, will work with lots of projects and the writer one will work with masculine themed projects. I wasn’t able to spend time recording a tutorial sharing my idea to use these freebies. I am still very occupied with family visits. Next week is the last week of the kiddos’ grandparents’ visit.  While I am trying to spend as much time as possible with them, I will also try to find a time to record the tutorial.


Meanwhile, you can get these freebies on my cloud storage (PDF format ONLY) and on my Ko-Fi page (PDF and JPEG format). If you miss any of my previous freebies, please head to my Ko-Fi page. I have listed them all on the platform.


I hope you love the digitals I designed. I would really love to see what you will create with the digitals if you would like to share and please consider supporting me on social media (YouTube/Instagram). πŸ™

The links to the FREEBIE files, Ko-Fi, social media, and giveaway(s) ➡️here.

Copyright term:
- Feel free to use this for your personal project or finished products for sale.
- You MAY NOT reproduce, repackage/alter or sell these freebies AS-IS or as your own work either in print or digital form in a whole or in a small part (such as stickers, tags, etc) as a part of a "kit", as a digital item like a digital collage.

______________________________________________
πŸ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.πŸ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments