Freebie Friday #51

New year is approaching. Have you decided on your new year's resolution?

I have new goals and plans for 2024. To help myself achieve that and to juggle between my kids, family and my personal hobby/goal, I made a planner. Yes, I made my own instead of buying one. We, paper crafters, have lots of pretty papers so why not use them to make a planner that speaks to us.

This week's freebie is massive. By massive, I mean 80 pages plus 5 extras. They are in black and white so you can print it on top of your pretty papers. I made this in a document editor so there is only a PDF format in A4 and US Letter size. You can get them in either my cloud storage or on my Ko-Fi page. If you miss any of my previous freebies, please head to my Ko-Fi page. I have listed them all on the platform. I also have a tutorial showing how to make a planner using the kit here.

And… don’t forget to give yourself a chance getting a Christmas πŸŽ„ present from me by joining my current giveaway (link ⬇️πŸ‘‡). I will pick the winner and announce the winner on Christmas Day πŸ₯°.

I hope you love the digitals I designed. I would really love to see what you will create with the digitals if you would like to share and please consider supporting me on social media (YouTube/Instagram). πŸ™

The links to the FREEBIE files, Ko-Fi, social media, and giveaway(s) ➡️here.

Copyright term:
- Feel free to use this for your personal project or finished products for sale.
- You MAY NOT reproduce, repackage/alter or sell these freebies AS-IS or as your own work either in print or digital form in a whole or in a small part (such as stickers, tags, etc) as a part of a "kit", as a digital item like a digital collage.

______________________________________________
πŸ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.πŸ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments