Freebie Friday #50

Who’s a procrastinator like me? I always underestimate how much time I need to finish something. I thought I would have time to make my Christmas cards. And… as usual, I am running out of time. So, I decided to make some digital Christmas Cards again. I have a set of printable Christmas Cards I made last year but I want something new. This year I made them in 2 different styles - 4 cards per style. One is more soft themed and the other one is more darker watercolor. I don’t know which one I like better. Both have different feelings. I made 8 card fronts which you can print and glue in a premade card. There are also 8 printable A5 size cards which you just need to print in cardstock, cut into half horizontally, fold and DONE.
This freebie is available on my cloud storage (PDF format ONLY) and on my Ko-Fi page (PDF and JPEG format). If you miss any of my previous freebies, please head to my Ko-Fi page. I have listed them all on the platform.

I hope you love the digitals I designed. I would really love to see what you will create with the digitals if you would like to share and please consider supporting me on social media (YouTube/Instagram). πŸ™

The links to the FREEBIE files, Ko-Fi, social media, and giveaway(s) ➡️here.

Copyright term:
- Feel free to use this for your personal project or finished products for sale.
- You MAY NOT reproduce, repackage/alter or sell these freebies AS-IS or as your own work either in print or digital form in a whole or in a small part (such as stickers, tags, etc) as a part of a "kit", as a digital item like a digital collage.

______________________________________________
πŸ™Please find and follow me on other social media here.πŸ’–
Pinterest - SherlsCrafts
Blog - sherlscrafts.blogspot.com
Email - sherls.astrella@gmail.com
______________________________________________

Comments