Fairy Garden Album Tutorial

It's taking forever but, finally I finished the tutorial for Fairy Garden Album. It took awhile to find a format I think will be easier to understand. I also finally have a moving photo studio set up (baby crib!!) for taking pictures. This movable photo studio is really useful and making my video making faster - no cropping pictures. Though because of it's not a fixed one, I couldn't get a consistent light. I don't know why some day the pictures I took was brighter than other days/time. So, I am sorry that the picture light is not consistent in the video.

Anyhow, this album has 4 signatures each measure 6¾” x 7¾.
I used 39 pcs 8½” x 11” cardstocks (includes covers, bowing hinge, and album hinge) and 18 pcs designer papers.

I have the cardstock cuts and the scoring guide as well as the mat in PDF file here. I didn't include the assembly part in the PDF because I think it's easier to understand the assembly with pictures. And you can find how to make the bowing hinge here.




Happy Crafting,
Sherls

Comments